Talk Through: How to Apply False Lashes

Bookmark and Share

So this is going to be a short post...because it is a million bajillion times easier to explain through video. A lot of women I've talked to have had problems either applying false lashes or getting them to stay put. If you follow the steps I walk you through in the video, you'll have luscious-looking lashes in no time.

One thing I wanted to mention that I didn't in the video...a tip to really make them stay all night is to apply another coat of the lash adhesive after you already have them on and they've dried. The glue wil dry clear, and you'll have extra staying-power.

Also, always pack your lash glue in your purse...JUST IN CASE. Not saying this has ever happened to me (yes...yes it has) but you will really look like a goof if one half of your lashes fall off. It's not quite as embarrassing as losing one of your hair extensions in a foam ball pit, but that's a story for another day.

Anyways, enjoy the video, and as always, email me if you'd like to see me review a certain product or do a talk-through tutorial at erindugan62@yahoo.com....Cheers! Xx




Information and Tips for Women

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...