The Anti-Kylie Jenner Challenge: 100% Natural DIY Lip Plumper

Bookmark and Share

It seems like getting plumper-looking lips is all the rage right now, but these Kylie Jenner-inspired lip videos I'm seeing all over the place are downright scary! There's a lot of weird things I would do in the name of beauty, but suctioning my lips into a glass jar isn't one of them.


Luckily thanks to a tip from my fabulous beauty-guru Aunt Donna, I was able to create a DIY lip plumping gloss that is 100% natural and can be made from things many of you may already have in your cupboard right now! Here's what you'll need: 

-Organic Coconut Oil 
-Cinnamon
-Cayenne Pepper

First, exfoliate your lips with a warm washcloth. Gently rub them in small circular motions. Then mix equal parts coconut oil, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. 


Put the mixture on your lips, and after letting it settle for a few minutes, tap off the excess with a warm washcloth. And that's it!


 You can repeat this process a few times, but you should definitely see a result. I like doing it right before I'm going to put lipstick on because it seems to blur the lines of where your natural lip line is, so you can ever-so-slightly line outside of your lips, making them look much fuller. It doesn't sting, and it won't blow up your lips dramatically. It just gives your lips a bit more fullness, without any chemicals or strange suction-cup devices. There is no burn, just a slight hot sensation on the lips that goes right away. The 'plumpness' lasts about a half-hour.


To be able to take this mixture on the go with me, I washed out an old glass jar that used to have primer in it, and cleaned it with alcohol. Then I scooped the mixture into the jar for travel. I love it! 


Try it out and let me know what you think. You should definitely see a difference, and you can't beat all-natural ingredients. Just don't lick your lips while the mixture is on them...the cayenne pepper will get ya! Cheers! Xx
 
Information and Tips for Women

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...