'Bronzed Up' Summer Makeup Tutorial

Bookmark and Share

Hey dolls! I'm going to keep the actual written part of the blog to a minimum this week and just direct you towards my YouTube video for this look, because I go through my full primer/foundation/concealer/powder routine in detail.


Right before I applied my makeup, I sprayed my body with Loreal Sublime Airbrush self-tanner, so I wanted my face/neck to match. In the video, I'll go over every step to take to have a bronzed and glowing complexion without looking too overdone.

This look is great for when you know you'll be outdoors for long periods of time, because the order of layering products will keep everything in place without looking too cakey.

Thanks for watching everyone and have a safe and happy weekend!

Cheers! Xx




Information and Tips for Women

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...